If you fancy your self as the next Warren Buffett there are a number of places on the web to demonstrate your investing ability.
- Gurufocus – lets you post what you think a company is worth.
- Marketocracy – lets you run your own mutual fund.
- Seeking Alpha – publishing network focused around investing and financial news.
- The Motley Fool CAPS – lets you post what you think a company is worth.
- Value Investors Club – more exclusive, you have to post an idea which may, or may not get you membership (limited to 250 people).
- Sharetrader – NZ based forum for discussing NZX and ASX investments.
- Stockpickr – lets you post about which shares you like and compare your picks to other investors.