Top 10 blog posts I read this week:
- Have a Company Voice: Post about how people like it when companies have personalities. It makes us feel like there are actual people on the other side of the communication.
- IOD – Overheard at the bar: List of tips for company directors from the October issue of Boardroom, the Institute of Directors’ monthly magazine.
- Markets in Everything: Cheat Offsetting: Building on the thriving carbon offset industry, an innovative British firm, Cheat Neutral, now offers cheat offsetting.
- Special situation and microcap links: Tools for finding cheap stocks in the UK.
- IAC/InterActiveCorp Splitting Into Five Companies: Brief post about IAC splitting into five companies.
- Interesting Items for Tuesday, November 06, 2007: Entergy (ETR) announced it will spin-off its unregulated nuclear plants.
- Xero results – first look: First look at Xero’s results.
- And the publishers of America looked upon Freakonomics and saw that it was good
- Uncluttered lunch tote
- Two Stocks with 20%-Plus Expected Returns: Tip from Morningstar.