Key points from the post.
- The new capital will be used to support further product development, production engineering and enable a release to market of their Robotic Mobility Aid for disabled persons.
- Smart Orthotics’ robotic exoskeleton is worn on the lower limbs by a disabled person providing the user with a normal range of mobility functions including standing, sitting, walking, ascending and descending stairs and navigating sloping surfaces.
- Their vision for a robotic exoskeleton that restores mobility was prompted by the limitations of the wheelchair.
A quick search at Companies Office revels Smart Orthotics Limited was registered on 19 March 2007. The shareholders include:
- Richard Little (Director of Smart Orthotics): 600,000 shares
- Robert Irving: 550,000 shares
- No 8 Ventures: 200,000 shares
- Total: 1,350,000 shares